1. Does the angle really matter? An analysis of the psychological effect of strabismus . Ritchie A, Colapinto P, Jain S. Congress of the International Strabismus Association . Istanbul September 2010
2. Duration of form deprivation and visual outcome in infants with bilateral congenital cataracts.Jain S, Ashworth JL, Biswas S, Lloyd IC. American Association of Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Annual Conference, San Francisco, April 2009
3. Visual Sensations during cataract surgery under regional anaesthesia. Jain S, Rahman W , Grosvenor D. American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) Annual meeting, Oct 14-16, 2005, Chicago.
4. Effect of Corneal Astigmatism on IOP Measurement. Jain S , Rahman W , Shah A. Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) Annual Meeting 2005, May1-5, Ft. Lauderdale.
5. Intravenous immunoglobulin the treatment of ocular ciciatricial pemphigoid. Jain S, Hossain P, Prydal J. World Cornea Congress, Washington DC April 15-17, 2005.
6. Drusen classification in bilateral drusen and fellow eye of exudative AMD. Hamada S, Jain S, Sivagnanavel V, Patel N, Chong V. Retinal Research Unit, King’s College Hospital. ARVO Annual Meeting, April 2004 .
7. Choroidal neovascularisation screening using non-stereo digital fundus photograph. Jain S, Hamada S, Membrey WL, Chong V. Retinal Research Unit, King’s College Hospital. ARVO Annual Meeting, April 2004.
8. Treating peripheral retinal breaks following posterior vitreous detachments using TTT. Jain S, McHugh JDA. Kings College Hospital ARVO Annual Meeting, April 2004.
9. Evaluation of Amniotic Membrane Transplantation for Ocular Surface Reconstruction in patients with Symblepharon. Jain S, Rastogi A, XX Congress of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS), September 2002, Nice, France.
10. Surface Sensations Experienced with Intracameral Lignocaine During Phacoemulsification under Topical Anaesthesia, Jain S, Uppal G, Claoue’ C, XX Congress of the ESCRS , September 2002, Nice., France .
11.Comparative Evaluation of occlusion therapy versus atropine penalization in the primary treatment of amblyopia. Jain S, Kamlesh , VI Ophthalmological Conference of SAARC Countries, November 1999, Kathmandu, Nepal.
12. Amniotic membrane transplantation in Pterygium surgery: A comparison with conjunctival autograft. Jain S, Rastogi A, VI Ophthalmological Conference of SAARC Countries, November 1999, Kathmandu, Nepal.
1. Tatham A, Jain S, Thompson JR, Eke T. UK National survey of intravitreal triamcinolone practice 2009. Annual Congress of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists (RCO), Liverpool. May 2010.
2. Jain S, Hurst JR, Thompson JT, Eke T.UK National Survey of current practice and experience of intravitreal Triamcinolone acetonide. Annual Congress of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists (RCO), Liverpool. May 2008
3.Plasma biomarkers in the diagnosis of giant cell arteritis. Jain S, Shah A, Dean J S. Annual Congress of RCO, Birmingham. May 2007
4. A comparison of the visual sensations and pain during vitrectomy and cataract surgery under local anaesthesia. Bhatt U, Gregory M E, Jain S, Benskin S I, Banerjee S. Annual Congress of the RCO, Birmingham. May 2007
5. Quantiferon Gold – an Adjunctive Test for Tuberculous Eye Disease. Lett K S, Jain S, Bibby K. Annual Congress of the RCO, Birmingham. May 2007.
6. Assessing patient satisfaction with preoperative counselling for cataract surgery.Jain S, Ragoussi M,Grosvenor D ,Rahman W. Deane J S. Annual Congress of the RCO, May 2006
7. Trabeculectomy Surgery: A comparison of activity between years 1995 and 2002. Sarodia U, Jain S, Karwatowski WSS. UK & Eire Glaucoma Society Meeting, December 2005, Nottingham
8. One stop model for referral and treatment of lid lesions. Kashani S, Jain S, Robinson F, Annual Congress of the RCO, May 2005
9. National prophylactic YAG Iridotomy survey. Sheth H, Jain S, Goel RG. Annual Congress of the RCO, May 2004
10. Amniotic Membrane Transplantation for ocular surface reconstruction-An Indian Perspective, Jain S, Rastogi A, Annual Congress of the RCO, May 2003, Birmingham
11. Glaucoma referrals by optometrists and implications for the shared care scheme, Yip J, Jain S, Laganowski HC, Annual Congress of the RCO, May 2003, Birmingham
- New Frontiers in Paediatric Ophthalmology. Regional Ophthalmology teaching. 19th June 2009. Leicester Royal Infirmary on behalf of the Leicestershire, Rutland and Northamptonshire Deanery.
- ‘Retinopathy of prematurity’. North London Ophthalmology Study Day,10th July 2009. University College London
- ‘Nystagmus for Orthoptists’ King’s College Hospital Orthoptic Study Day. 4th September 2009. King’s College Hospital, London
- Ophthalmology Prescribing for Community Pharmacists. March 7th 2007.University of Manchester